What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that helps you improve your eyesight naturally
- Helping save time and money and never have to visit an optician again
- Avoiding books because it is too hard to focus on the small print?
- Getting headaches from using the computer and surfing the net?
- Save time and money and never have to visit an optician again
- Helping improve both short-sightedness and long-sightedness
- I’m tired of living life with less than perfect vision
- Your Guide To Setting Goals Successfully! – Worth $97
- Improve both short-sightedness and long-sightedness
- Your ability to read a book or the local newspaper
- Your ability to spot friends and family in a crowd
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Correct Your Eyesight scores 73.07/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.improveyoureyesightnaturally.net/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: improveyoureyesightnaturally.net you’ll also be taken through to improveyoureyesightnaturally.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)